Thursday, June 25, 2020

How To Videos for Students (and Teachers)

With the uncertainty of whether we will be in school, out of school, or a hybrid version of both, I started to think about my students and what I would want them to be able to do on their own in the event we are learning from home again this fall. (honestly, these could be helpful in the building as well)

One thing that I realized, is that some students can navigate and figure out different apps and technology on their own, but there are some that need more support. I decided that I am going to put together some presentations that will allow students to watch videos about how to do something or navigate a specific application I want them to use. Since we are a Google county, I am starting with the basic Google apps.

First up is Google Slides and Google Docs!

Click on the image below to view the How To for Google Slides:



Click on the image below to view the How To for Google Docs:


These videos are also located on my website:


Do you have suggestions for other ideas to add to the presentations?? Leave me a comment below!

Instagram: mrspotterstyle



No comments:

Post a Comment