Thursday, July 22, 2021

5th Grade I CAN Statements

It's about that time. I have hit that point in my summer break where I am ready to start looking ahead to next school year. I will say that it is hitting a little later this year than normal, which is absolutely needed after this past year.

I revamped these I CAN statements to use in my room in place of putting up the standards. I like the direct statement that the students can read and say, "I can" do this!

I tried to make them appealing to the eye by adding a visual of some sort to help them understand what is expected. I also used bold and underline formatting to help identify key words in the statement.

These are all mostly in black and white, because let's be honest, who has access to a color printer at their school (*rolls eyes*). However, I do like to use colorful paper to print them on and make them pop in the classroom.

Click on the images below to get your FREE copy!






No comments:

Post a Comment