Monday, November 23, 2020

Technology Spotlight: Jamboard

I really wanted to jump on the Jamboard bandwagon sooner, but I needed some time to see how it could truly fit into my virtual learning world. Oh how I wish I had started using it sooner.

My favorite thing to use it for is my small group sessions. I love that I can preassign them each a slide and then quickly scan back and forth between their frames to monitor what they are doing. Here are some examples so far:

Use the grid background to practice area model for multiplication:

Drag and drop the fractions on the train cars to match equivalent fractions.

Review adding fractions with the same denominator.

Review decimal place value.

As you can see, I've started off pretty simple/basic. I have seen some great templates already created out there!

Click here to see my presentation on the basics of Jamboard to learn more about it.

Instagram: @mrspotterstyle
Twitter: @apotter730






No comments:

Post a Comment