Monday, January 11, 2021

Write Around the Room

I've seen many versions of these type of write the room activities, but I wanted one that I could customize to fit my kindergartners needs.

My version has 20 different sets, 10 months worth of words with clipart to match the different months. Each set has 12 word cards and a sheet with primary writing lines for your child/student to practice writing.

Here is a list of what my version includes:

  • school vocabulary
  • rhyming words
  • number words
  • opposites
  • compound words
  • color words
  • feeling words
  • position words
  • zoo animals
  • articles of clothing
  • and 10 sets of sight words
The best part of this document is that you can make a copy and change all of the words to anything that you want!




Click here to get a copy of the presentation!


Instagram: @mrspotterstyle
Twitter: @apotter730




No comments:

Post a Comment