Thursday, August 20, 2020

Digital Graphic Organizers

Here is another great resource for reading and writing that I created out of all of the many graphic organizers in my Google Drive.

All of these graphic organizers can be used electronically by having students type in the boxes, or they can be printed out on regular 8.5 x 11 paper when you are teaching face-to-face.

This presentation includes the following graphic organizers:
This slide has hyperlinks to each of the graphic organizers so you can jump right to the one you want!


I prefer to keep my graphic organizers simple. I used icons from The Noun Project when I felt they would be helpful.

You can get the presentation with all of the graphic organizers by clicking on the Cause and Effect example above or check out my RELA Resources page.

Instagram: @mrspotterstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment