Thursday, December 31, 2020

2020 Review in Books

Let's be honest, no one wants to write about their 2020. One of my goals for this year was to read more for pleasure. (aka non-educational books) That happens to be one of the goals that I actually accomplished!

So instead of writing about my year, I decided to share all of the books that I read.

All images link to the book on Amazon.

 

   



  

 


It is always fun to me to look back at the books I have read throughout the year. I will admit it has been a LONG time since I have read this many, but it is almost like a journey through the year.

I know many people are happy to see 2020 come to an end. No matter what this year brought you, I hope that 2021 brings you everything you hope for and more!

Happy New Year! (PS - what books should I read this year??)


Instagram: @mrspotterstyle
Twitter: @apotter730


No comments:

Post a Comment