Friday, July 31, 2020

Chromebook Shortcuts Posters

This past year I started working with my students to become more comfortable using their chromebooks. So many times I would just let them explore and figure things out on their own, but there are times I would cringe as I watch them try to do something and it take them 10 times longer. Don't get me wrong, I prefer to let them explore things on their own rather than me stand in front of show them step by step how to do something.

I created these posters for my classroom last year and the kids loved them. However, since we are starting off doing virtual learning I still wanted to be able to share them with my students, so I created a one page sign that could be printed out if they have a printer at home, but I will also post it on my resources page of my Google site so they can access it until they have them memorized.

I kept them simple and tried to choose only ones that they would actually use, even though there WAY more shortcuts available.

What shortcuts do you teach your kids??


Click on any of the images above to get your free copy!


No comments:

Post a Comment