Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Personalize Your Own Printable Alphabet

Now that the idea of my daughter beginning kindergarten at home, I have been thinking of ways to make the transition easy for her. Luckily I am a teacher myself, so I have some ideas about what would be posted in a classroom.

Today I am sharing my customizable printable alphabet!  I created this using logos from different brands that my daughter is familiar with. However, by using the website that I link below, you can find 1000s of brands that may be better known to your kids.

To get your copy of the alphabet, click on the image below and then go to File --> Make a copy. Once you have your copy, you can delete the logos you don't want and then download them from the website and upload them into the presentation by going to Insert --> Image --> Upload from Computer.

 



On slide 2 of the presentation, I explain the different options for printing the alphabet pages if you want them smaller that 1 per page.

Instagram: @mrspotterstyle


No comments:

Post a Comment