Thursday, July 23, 2020

Student How To for Google Classroom

Here is another resource that I started creating during distance learning as we were trying to teach students and parents how to use Google Classroom from afar.

One issue that I kept having is that our teacher side of Google Classroom looks different from the student side, so sometimes I would have to ask them to share their screen with me to help them out. This resource will show the students the buttons and tools that are on the student side of Google Classroom so they understand how to navigate it.

This presentation uses screen shots/images rather than videos and include directions in both english and spanish to help students and parents.

Here are the items included:
  • Joining a Classroom
  • Classroom Stream
  • navigating the Classwork Page
  • how to Submit Assignments
  • understanding Class Comments and Private Comments
  • how to Check Grades


Click on any image above to see the presentation or visit my Google Site to view all of the resources for students.


What other things would you like students to know how to do with Google Classroom that I may have left out??



No comments:

Post a Comment